How To Care For Your New Tattoo
- Leave your bandage on for 2 hours after your tattoo is completed.
- Remove your bandage and gently wash your tattoo with a mild soap and warm water using your fingertips only
- Let your tattoo air dry for 30 – 60 minutes
- Put a very thin layer of Tattoo Goo ointment on your tattoo.
- Re-apply the ointment 3-5 times a day for 7 days.
- After the 7 days start using Lubriderm hand cream Your tattoo will seep and scab slightly. Don’t panic, this is normal.
The outcome of your tattoo is a direct result of how well you take care of it. Neglect and stupidity will ruin your investment.
What Not To Do To Your New Tattoo
- Do not use any ointments not listed above on your tattoo.
- Do not pick your tattoo. This will pull out the ink
- Do not scratch your tattoo. When it itches, slap it gently.
- Do not submerge your tattoo in water for an extend amount of time while it is healing, such as baths or swimming.
- No swimming, No Tanning while your tattoo is healing
- Do not listen to your friends or family’s advice on aftercare. Call us if you have questions.
Use common sense when healing your tattoo. I’ve seen many tattoos screwed up due to unorthodox healing methods. Just follow these simple instructions and your tattoo will look great for years to come. Always remember to use sun block after your tattoo is healed to maintain the longevity of your color.